Optimized biodegradable enzyme control for starch removal
The EVOLUTION STARCH OFF system and product has a World Patent pending and is the most exciting breakthrough in starch removal, waste water and equipment maintenance today.
EVOLUTION STARCH OFF is a cutting-edge ‘Cleaning in Place’ starch remover, offering greater than 100% activity increase over our previous very successful Super Starch Off. It is an optimized blend of enzyme based detergents designed to remove starch buildups overnight or during downtime, without using corrosive and dangerous caustic or chlorine cleaners.
EVOLUTION STARCH OFF is the most exciting breakthrough in starch removal, waste water and equipment maintenance today.
INTRODUCING OUR AUTOMATED SYSTEM TO A PLANT
- Install our automated patent pending ESO delivery system (Cleanprint supervised). Our installation includes a Cleanprint supplied hot water service for 40° C / 104° F temperature control and dilution device to a tap and hose to fill pots and foam gun for daily manual application to external surfaces.
- For deep system cleaning, manually diluted ESO from your starch kitchen at the higher temp of 60-70° C / 140-158° F is circulated and recycled through pipes, pumps, tanks, over rolls and glue pots for a minimum of 4 hours weekly.
- We require a suitable position for ESO 1000 litre / 264 gallon container with easy and safe forklift access.
- For daily cleaning, foam ESO on external equipment heated to 40° C / 104° F controlled by a hot water system we install in your plant and reapply 2-3 times over 30 minutes. Rinse clean with warm/hot water.
- For weekly cleaning, dilute ESO concentrate with warm water at 60-70° C / 140-158° F heated from your plant’s starch kitchen boiler system to make the amount required to circulate through your corrugator. Circulate ESO through system for a minimum 4 hours at 60-70° C at 1:5 (20%) for normal buildup. Dilute at 1:5 (20%) and circulate for 4-6 hours for heavy buildup. DO NOT USE DIRECT STEAM INJECTION into the ESO, it is above the optimal temperature and will destroy the enzymes. If PVC piping is used, temperature must be restricted to 50°C / 122°F.
- Rinse system clean with warm/hot water through all the equipment and run to waste.
EVOLUTION STARCH OFF is supplied in 1000 litre/264 gallon litre bulk containers to be diluted at 1:5 (20%) with water. It can be applied manually or automatically.
Enzymes are biological molecule catalysts that act on other biological molecules like starch. They don’t get used up in each reaction and can work in the right conditions until all the starch is broken apart and dissolved. Enzymes are a part of nature and are fully biodegradable.
STOP USING CAUSTIC OR CHLORINE CLEANERS !
There are no hazardous waste products in the EVOLUTION STARCH OFF enzyme process. By using EVOLUTION STARCH OFF you remove the need for corrosive cleaners, you also remove the undissolved solids and corrosive cleaners from your waste water, reducing your waste water process costs.
EVOLUTION STARCH OFF is optimised, unique, simple, safe and effective